Gypsy Cross Registration by Mail
Gypsy Crosses are registerable with the GHA in our Gypsy Heritage Division. Horses eligible for registration can be of any color type and size but must be at least 50% Gypsy to qualify. Submission requires DNA confirmation of parentage and a photo review by the GHD Registration Review Committee. Taking good photos is an important part of this process. For samples and instructions on how to submit your photos see the link at the bottom of this page. For further information on registration with the Gypsy Heritage Division visit GHD Registration Rules.
Checks should be made payable to the GHA and sent with your application to the Registrar at the address below
Please note our forms work best if you have an updated version of Adobe Reader to view and save the Registration Application from our website. If you do not have Adobe Reader you can click on the link to the left and follow the instructions to download it before trying to download the forms.
If you have questions about registration please contact our registrar Jill Wilson at email@example.com or call toll free (877)235-1072.
- 1. Click on the link below to open the registration application.
- 2. Print the application or save it to your computer.
- 3. Mail your payment along with your completed form and four photos of your horse (Front, Rear, Left and Right) to: GHA P.O. Box 123 Plainfield, VT 05667
- 4. Click on the link below to open the DNA Submission Form. You can print it off or save it to your computer. Use this form to send your DNA sample in. Please try to be accurate in spelling the names of the Sire and Dam and include the DNA Accession numbers if you have them.
- 5. Send your DNA to: University of Kentucky Veterinary Science Department 101 Animal Pathology Bldg. Lexington, KY 40546-0076
To view instructions and sample photos visit our Photo Submission Guidelines.
Note: Our forms work best if you have an updated version of Adobe Reader. If you do not have Adobe Reader you can click on the link to the left and follow the instructions to download it. Use your Back button to return to this page afterwards.